Friday, July 4, 2014

Rolled Paper

Hello crafty peeps...I tried a new style of cards this week. I completely owe the inspiration to a video I saw on YouTube. Click HERE for the tutorial. Her name is Luisa Diaz, and she has some STUNNING tutorials! She has tons of embellishments on hers, and gorgeous distressing and inking. I confess, I am a little more of a minimalist with my style, but I tried to use more distressing, at least on the edges of these. She actually tucked a tag into the rolled down part of hers, which is so cool! I decided to just leave mine. I haven't put a sentiment on the blue one yet, because I don't have a recipient in mind at the moment. I did the rolling part exactly as she did on her video, so use her for your inspiration! Very talented. I was very happy with how mine came out. I used papers from some smaller 6x6 packs that had double sided paper. I should also mention that I bought the paper packs at our local Tuesday Morning...I went in there for the first time and was shocked to see a whole scrapbooking/crafting aisle! I was so excited! I am talking about real stuff too, like 7 Gypsies brand, great paper packs, washi tapes, ribbons, etc! Very cool.
Have a lovely day :)







No comments:

Post a Comment