Friday, July 4, 2014

Birthday Cards

Just a couple of quick birthday cards today...The pictures look more blurry on here than when I took them on my phone! But the cards are long gone, so this is the best I can do!

I just got this cupcake punch from Stampin' Up! It is really cute so I just used a variety of bright papers to pop against the black cardstock. Cute, and only took me about 15 minutes! Can't beat that.





This one was for my sister's birthday. She and her boyfriend work so hard all the time...She works two jobs, 6-7 days a week, and they finally decided to take a vacation for the first time in forever! They were going on a cruise, and I wanted a fun way to give her some money towards their adventures. I saw other people on Pinterest ripping blue paper to look like waves, and it is definitely a cute detail! The inside is actually a pocket where we put the moolah.





Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment