Sunday, January 13, 2013

Silhouette tags

The inspiration behind these tags was from this blog:

http://sarahsjustvisiting.blogspot.com/2012/02/baby-tag-set.html?m=1

which, by the way, is phenomenal. She used pastels and baby silhouettes, and it was actually featured in an issue of Papercraft Magazine (also awesome!) I used some birthday shapes instead of baby ones.

In Craft Room, I just placed the shapes over the tag shape, and did NOT weld them. It took some trial and error to find good shapes to use. I had a present one and a cake one that did not look that great!

I used Ranger's Tea Dye distress ink to stamp the scripty writing, and then used XXX, and XXX for the blue and purple, and a hot pink regular ink for the middle, and for the "birthday wishes" sentiment. I used a butterfly "all around the page" punch, and little jewels for the top. I have some Valentine's ones saved in Craft Room at the moment, these were my testers! I was pretty happy with the result.





No comments:

Post a Comment