Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chasing Dreams

I picked up this stamp a while back, around the time I was making some graduation cards. It is really beautiful in lieu of the usual "congratulations" or, "you did it!" type of thing. It says "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined". These two cards I love in particular. The first is using papers from the absolutely goooorgeous "performance" paper stack by DCWV. It was for a family member who was moving away from home for the first time with her boyfriend, and they were both pursuing music careers. The second was for another who graduated high school and had enlisted for basic training with the army, and was heading away from home, also for the first time. For that one I used the "Stand and Salute" cricut cartridge to cut the camo print and the tags. I used an actual little piece of chain for the tags and glued the ends behind the cardstock. Please forgive the flowery tablecloth background on that one, which makes it hard to see at first...I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to him! That was hastily shot with my phone after he opened it lol. Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment