Friday, January 4, 2013

Banner Birthday Card

Holidays are over, so no more winter cards for a while...Although I have been tempted to make some for next year since I have a billion papers and pre-cut embellishments left over! Here's a quick birthday card using the "sweet treats" cartridge for the cupcakes, and I used plain diamond shapes for the banner inside...I embossed the letters with white powder, and then folded them in half and hot glued them onto some twine. I used hot glue and little pearl things to hold them in place. The sentiment inside is a stamp I got from Jo-Ann a while back, and I used a Martha Stewart "all over the page" butterfly punch to add a couple extra things. If you have never tried those punches, I highly recommend it! I rarely splurge on punches because I have my cricut, but those are genius.





No comments:

Post a Comment