Monday, December 3, 2012

December already....

Usually this is the time of year that I START thinking about making things for the holidays...in another week or two I would start buying supplies...and then December 23rd-ish I panic and pull all-nighters trying to get things done. Reminds me of high school. This is the first year that I have actually started ahead of time (in NOVEMBER, of all things). So here go the first few cards! I have made quite a few that I will post in the next few days. The snowflakes on the blue "Season's Greetings" card are vellum, heat embossed with white powder, and cut out, with a little jewel in the middle. The sentiment is cut from the cricut Winter Woodland cartridge. All of the ribbons are from JoAnn. The papers for the gray "Warmest Wishes" card is from the Paper Studio's "Boho Chic" pack, and the purply gold one is from the DCWV "Stardust Stack" (GORGEOUS pack). The snowflakes were cut from the cricut Winter Woodland cartridge, and heat embossed with white powder, although that doesn't show up well in the pictures. I really like those two for non-denominational holiday cards.


 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment