Saturday, August 15, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Food/Drink Challenge

Hi All!
   I've got a couple of cards to share quickly...I'm attempting to join a challenge, which I've only done once before! I really really love a lot of the products available at Simon Says Stamp; they have a lot of fun brands like Lawn Fawn, Avery Elle, Ranger, and plenty of others. They also have their own products which are AWESOME! Both cards have the stamps colored in with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers. If you've been living under a non-crafty rock, and haven't heard of them (Just kidding! I only know about them because I watch way too many YouTube crafty videos), they are amazing. They are really versatile, and super blendable with and without water. I have 11 month old twins, and I like that I can keep them close at hand to quickly color stamps when I catch a few spare moments here and there, and I don't necessarily need water, brushes, etc.

This first two cards are made with the absolutely ADORABLE stamp set by Simon Says Stamp called "Ice Cream Dream". It is so so so cute, and ice cream is my favorite food. Also, it's hitting record high temperatures in Phoenix this week, so anything that takes my mind to a cooler place is great :)




The third card I'm entering is made with the Lawn Fawn set "Let's Roll". So much fun to color, and the cutest images!! I love love love both of these stamp sets. Hope you like them! Have a great weekend. 



1 comment:

  1. Both your cards are fantastic. Great colouring and design. Love them both. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Food and/or Drink Challenge!
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete