Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cricut Ornamental Card

Alright here goes the first post...Hello to anyone who stops by! This will be a pretty simple one to play around and see how it works. I am really more into papercrafting, so I will start with a card I am making for Mother's Day. I firmly believe that my Cricut is the best purchase I have ever made! This card is using the Ornamental Iron II cartridge (my new FAVORITE!) for the corners, and the Flower Shoppe cartridge for the flowers in the middle. The little embellishments in the flowers and the corners are a packet of brads I bought at hobby lobby :)
The flowers are painted with one of my new toys from the craft show out in Mesa a couple of weekends ago! Twinkling H20's....little pots of shimmery watercolors. Before painting with the watercolors on the gold and purple, I used a glossy pen that created a resist pattern.


These little puppies are pretty awesome; it is a really fine shimmer that shows up when it dries. If this post works out, I will share some other goodies from the craft show :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment